- You have got a new project to prepare in pairs.
- You will choose an aspect of Australian life (geography, a famous landmark, a sport, animals, famous Australian people…) and research information on the internet or in books.
- Then, you will create an A3 poster with text and pictures to inform your class about your chosen subject.
- You will have a mark out of 20.
To succeed, you must:
- Use the new vocabulary and grammar points
- Write 70 words of text in English.
- Include pictures (photos, drawings…)
Use this page of links to give you inspiration and help you research your project!